I've been really busy, and will surely get even MORE loaded.
That's why until now, I haven't posted my 2010 YEAR-END REPORT, and it's already Feb! I have prepared my list though.
Weeks ago, I've been wanting to blog about MAKING-A-BIG-STEP and EXPERIENCE-MAKING too. Scroll down. See that Lift #1? Yes, that has something to do with it. I just felt that writing about it would consume my time so much that's why I did such LIFTS instead.
I also want to blog about friendship. Meeting friends, knowing friends, living with friends, eliminating friends, and soooo on.
SAC experience, Sagada trip, photography, my old ways, etcetera, etcetera. There's a lot, but not as much as the people I want to make "kamustahan" with. Sorry my friends if I seem so quiet these times, remember that I love you all, always and forever.
I don't know when I'll be able to start catching-up... and I should be really leaving now, some self-discipline is what I really need.
No comments:
Post a Comment