Saturday, March 19, 2011

Teenage Drama

A self-timed shot of myself back in high school. Now, that's "drama."
The photo above screams the word E-M-O, I know. That was also the first thing I thought of myself after seeing it again in years. You can call me "emotional" if you want for I can really be one sometimes but please don't label "emo" to me for I never wore a head-to-toe black outfit + one-sided long bangs + black nails + eye liner + self-pity attitude, all at the same time. I didn't isolate myself everyday to create an image and I definitely did not and won't ever cut myself, ahaha.

For a person to be faced with problems is typical and dealing with those must and will eventually depend to him/her. I can say that, back then, one of my outlets is to translate my sentiments in english, summarize, and send them as a group text message. Ahaha, what to do? I guess that was the trend back then - be your own self-improvised poet :D

I was fixing my old belongings last time and saw this strange pink note. I was surprised to see a small collection of my well-made gm's inside! (During those days, I thought they were "well-made") Ahahah! 

I just wanna share this very funny kadramahan of mine. Take note that I didn't edit anything so forgive my mukhang-di-pinag-isipang-salita and embarrassing grammar. 


Oct25, 2008

He used to hug me so tight, to tease me, to carry me, to drive me home, to get mad when I'm wearing an eye liner or if I skip my meal. He used to guide me as I go in and out of the jeepney, to feed me, to look me straight into my eyes, to lie down on my laps, and to show me that he officially loves me, and that I'm the most wonderful creature on earth. He just used too.

Sleep is my only escape from this misery. I wish to never wake up.


 Nov01, 2008

I am right here, inside my dark room. Lying on the bed, my right ear after a love song, my left hearing the pouring rain; pampering myself with a chocolate as a comfort 'cause I need it badly, after all the pain I've been carrying, still waiting for him.


Feb05, 2009

I always give my full trust to people. Believing someone is also easy for me. Maybe because I want to have a lot of connections but my want for one had brought me through a lot of pain and being hollowed that much made me realize now that not all people love you dearly when they say they do.


Mar24, 2009

We were able to live without love before, 
We won't die without it now and tomorrow.

No matter how great their love is for you, they will surely back - off when rejected. Why do some guys rush things? Is it a golden rule in this society that everyone must have an official commitment.

People who hurt you will normally ask for an apology and will surely show their guilt. But what hurts after the "forgiving process," the shameless and heartless ones will act as if nothing happened, though they know that it still hurts your side.

A person who loves truthfully understand the circumstances of things that just can't happen now. A person who doesn't know how to, usually rush things and when not given a chance, s/he will surely look for another as someone who can satisfy her/his longing. But "hello?", everyone longs for that "someone" and if you know how to do things right, you'll just let the time flow with enjoyment.


Ang sakit sa tiyan ng mga nabasa ko, ahahaha, nakakahiya kasi super emo ng dating, at may halo pang hatred, immature. At least sa words ko binuhos at di ko dinaan sa dahas!

But then again, my heart smiles as I remember those days. 


No comments: