By Jeremy S. Lopez
14AUG2011
Red, they say, is the color of LOVE and BRAVERY,
To some it may bring fear, but to me it made me happy
Two complete strangers who answered the call for change,
bringing back the traditional ways in this modern age.Chocolates, undeniably, are the sweetest man-made creation;
What I have now is made by GOD, and happens to be my INSPIRATION
Contentment is the key if you really want to be happy,
of all the brands of chocolates, I chose to pick HERSHEY!
A symphony is considered a masterpiece of every musician,
all notes must be well-played - do or die: yes, it's crucial!
I tried to make one, but everything's OFF-KEY - very frustrating,
I used everything from A to G, now I know what's really missing...
All along it was only THE RED CHOCOLATE SYMPHONY -
the perfect formula to COMPLETE ME.
Please don't disagree,
this might give me misery or injury.

No comments:
Post a Comment