![]() |
| Taken last March while on a bus ride. |
I cannot believe I am still here in Manila while some of my friends have already packed and went back to their respective provinces, others had planned on leaving soon too. I, on the other hand, is stuck here.
I have some academic and extra-curricular tasks to finish still. It's more frustrating because semestral break had started a day ago yet it's as if school won't let go of me yet.
Because of some negligence, we are ought to sacrifice our so-called "break" to attend workshops as make-up classes. We are now bound to offer another time, money, and energy to cope up for their own error. It is for our own sake and we don't want to let that mistake be more of such that's why we choose to just take the offer - their way of bawi which I still find unfair on our part and most of all, on our parents'.
I have seen most of my sembreak days being spent here due to ojt preparations but nothing more than that. I wanted to offer a week in my hometown and right now, a seven-day-stay there is something I can no longer promise.
I am hoping my family and friends back there in Pampanga understand my stay here. I still won't let the sembreak end without me having my homecoming. I am missing home yet I know this will only be temporary. I will definitely be back.
.

No comments:
Post a Comment