A song created by a friend for me.
And so I'm here, standing still,
after all the sorrows and the pains
A love that we had seems a nightmare lost-fairytale
expecting for a happy ending
Refrain:
I used to hate to burst your bubble
sorry to say, but the real life doesn't
go on the same as fairy tales
Chorus:
You know it's just a twisted fate
and we can surely make it surely straight
Learn to move on,
'cause we don't really need them anyway
Let me hold your hand
I know we can make it,
and exactly we can do it
I'm about to go through a
turning point in my life
Where in I get the chance
to choose the man who deserves my love
Tie me around with your noose
and hang me up
I need someone to fix me up
'cause I'm tired, tired of being alone
and crying for those sleepless nights
just thinking about you
(Repeat Refrain & Chorus)
Tell me the action of a certain medication
on how to adjust this crumpled paper heart
I'm free, but still I'm broken
(Repeat Chorus)
Last stanza till fade:
But I know, this doesn't mark
the end of my story
It might be the beginning
of my journey
(Repeat 1st stanza)
Bridge:
Don't ever lose hope and never give up
Always remember to keep your drive
and your passion burning
Don't look back, leave them behind
'cause I'll always be here
to fly with you against the winds
and show you how beautiful life it has been
2 comments:
pon...
"we can make it surely straight" un db?!..
WA NEH?! ahah, eke apansin, salamat ng super nokinoki! c;
Post a Comment