Friday, October 8, 2010

The Manila Hostage Crisis


August 23, 2010 

This definitely marked the Philippine history. 
I, personally, was so much (unbelievably) affected of this tragedy, yet I know that nothing compares to what the victims feel. I pray for them and yes, even for Mendoza. 

The day after the tragic incident, my friends and I heard that a ceremony at Quirino Grandstand will take place that afternoon and we decided to go and see. We're curious, yes, but what we felt that time was a deeper concern and sadness. We wanted to offer our sympathy. 



May the souls of the lost lives REST IN PEACE. 
May the affected move on.
PRAYERS.


There were flowers and a candle lit in front of the bus.
Chinese photographers.
Chinese Monks
Chinese photographers drew near the victims' relatives.
Black ribbon.
We're not in the proper situation to smile. Our sympathy.
From afar.


For the students who were there, shame on you for still having the guts to throw jokes about the Chinese people. The situation isn't funny for them. Whoever you are who didn't learn the word "respect", God bless.

xiXi =3

No comments: