Thursday, October 14, 2010

Christmas Spirit Never Dies

"Nawala man sila,
Hindi ang Pasko kailanman.."

A week to go and probably I'll be finally having my homecoming to Pampanga again! Yes! 

Home is the best-est place to celebrate Christmas. It's not December yet but I really can't wait to see the bright and colorful Christmas lanterns lighting the whole night time of Angeles City.

Remembering December does makes me feel sad. I've lost so much of my loved-ones and believe me, moving on and celebrating this Christmas Day will never be the same without them. It hurts to think about it. Sometimes I wish to be 10 years younger because when I was eight, celebrating holidays with my whole family was more joyful yet I know my guardian angels up there don't want us feel that way. 

This semestral break, I'll encourage my cousins to decorate my Grandparents' home in Lourdes as soon as we get home. That place is dear to my heart, it's where we grew up. Despite of all the awful things that happened recently, I still want to set up the Christmas tree, light the Christmas lights at night and watch them while I sit in the living room alone, I wanna hear joyful songs playing all day, I want everyone to be happy as Christmas air breezes its way to us. 

A friend once asked me if I still believe in Christmas, he even added that it's only for kids. Here's what I think about it. Christmas is for Jesus Christ, thus Christmas is for everyone.

*I do not own this photograph, credits to whoever you are from the net*

"I really can't wait to see the bright and
colorful Christmas lanterns lighting the whole
night time of Angeles City"
xiXi =3

No comments: