Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Just Something To Add

So these are my latest vector works. I wanted to improve and practice more this summer but it's almost ending, and obviously, I failed. I had to do these for two days because I want to add some more work in my portfolio. Still, I am happy of what I came up with, a bit proud of myself because I didn't realized that I can do them. Somehow, it made me a bit worthy for an MMA-label.


Paint Some Hope; I want to thank my friend Yhang for lending me her photo. I really loved it that I immediately ask her if I can do something with it and I am happy for being permitted.

Kids Wonder; Okay, I cheated, the only thing I vectorized here was the face. But I love this, I didn't saw something like this in my plan. As usual, everything is a trial-and-error. This craft makes me think of life's beauty. This is my lovely niece Iah.
My Kanye; I don't know what to call this. It has a very funny story behind it that I choose not to share, ahaha. My friend was laughing when she saw this and thought of Kanye West, so why not? Ahahaha. I still find this unexpectedly cool.


Sadly, the portfolio I was talking about will be of no more use. I was applying for our schoolpaper's graphic artist but news came early today that all applicants need to report at school on the 3rd of June and to add one more, will be required to take the editorial exam on the 4th. I am here in my hometown and won't make it on the said dates. So there.

No comments: