Friday, July 23, 2010

Manilenyang Kolehiyala

[original post here: June 28, 2009]

It’s been a real long time since I’ve updated my blog and my last post was about moving here in Manila. Yeah, you read it right. We are now HERE in Manila and I had started my college days.
This is the view from our veranda. Great.

This is the view from our veranda. Great.

Here it goes,that was June 1 when we arrived here,late night as i can remember and when we got here in our unit i was a bit disappointed actually, but i was very happy when I saw the view outside our room. CITY LIGHTS, oh i love it ahaha! but right now, that’s not important cause i wanna share something better.

Yes, June 15, 1st day of class. I entered the room and there I saw about 15 people, I guess, staring at me as i walked through the room and as I chose my sit. The silence inside was killing me, NO ONE was talking, but of course that was just the first day so what can I expect. I was hoping for someone to talk to me but that just happened when our first prof arrived. My profs were not that strict, but I’m hoping that my first impression will last.

Days passed and finally I have found my new friends. They were all nice and very friendly, jolly too, that’s why I didn’t have the hard time coping with the environment at school. Take note of that,school, because outside the school, I really find it hard adjusting. First was the HEAVY traffic, flood when it rained and the dirty air! Looking for your jeepney was really hard too, their sign boards have 10-12 places written into it so I still need to read all of those..hayy. The expenses is hard to handle too, I never thought that spending for college is this big.Plus, the crowd is sooo much, too much people everywhere.

Hmmn,in summary, staying here in Manila is hard yet I have learned somehow their way of living here. Not all people are scary and bad, you just have to be very careful. For now, I still want to learn loving manila, my classmates are helping me, they’re really kind. Manila is not a bad place at all, just try loving every place you are into, and that certain place will surely love you back.

—

I would like to post more, but I’m running out of time. Thanks for reading, whoever you are. God bless.

xiXi =3

2 comments:

janine said...

teka, nakalimutan ko yugn dati kong comment dito e. XD

H said...

naman e!