Well, this is my first blog post as this year’s vacation, and I wanna share what my heart wants to shout ever since vacay began.
So there’s still four more weeks before classes start, well that’s in my case.
Hmmn, at first we were really decided, I’m taking up my College years in Angeles University Foundation under the I.T. Department. Everything was nearly accomplished such as, entrance exam, interview, psychological exam, reservation and schedule for the enrollment process. Unfortunately, all the payments, exhausting days and mind-killing exams were now useless. Why? Because days before i enroll in AUF, my mom decided to transfer us in MANILA.
Aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh! -yeah, that’s my reaction, next thing i knew, i was crying, i was hurt, deeply. I couldn’t even imagine leaving my home for Manila, it gives me the creeps. After hearing the news, the first thing I did was I texted my friends. They were also shocked, but not as much as I do. Some got mad, some were sad about it, so i just told them that it’s not yet sure. No matter how they feel, it is still me who felt uneasy. Yes, I’m scared, worried, and sad. I think it’s unfair. And though I knew that my mom had made up her mind, I hoped that it won’t happen and that any problem here at home would be resolved as much as possible.
But one day, I saw ourselves, already in the Lyceum in the Philippines University, preparing for the admission test. I almost fail the exam in purpose, but i didn’t. I followed the brighter side instead. New home, new people and friends, new adventure — A NEW LIFE with my family, so i took the exam, answer what’s on my mind and PASSED. “Welcome to the Lyceum Ms. Castro”, that was what the staff said to me. Though I didn’t like my first look of that institute, the approach of their staffs made me think that maybe studying there isn’t bad at all. Well, I won’t know it ’till I officially see myself roaming free around the campus, with my new friends, with new teachers, new cashiers, and even new security guards. NEW. NEW. NEW.
Right now, I don’t really feel sad, I feel excited. Yes, I am. Though i still don’t know what Manila might bring me,I think I’m ready to welcome Manila including it’s thick air,land, and water pollution, the traffic jam, the flood (no offense, that’s what I observed, blame the media) AND though I’ll be starting back to zero, finding new trustworthy friends and coping with the surrounding especially with the type of education they offer, I am indeed ready and going for it.
Introduce yourself.
I am Hershey Deatrix B. Castro, an AB Multi- Media Arts student of Lyceum Manila.
That is soooo new.. weird. ahah
Friends and family, I want to share this song by Stephen Speaks, these is from my heart just as ALL OF YOU. c’: Please know that i appreciate all your support and if you feel sad, it’s harder for me. I’LL MISS YOU GUYS.
LEAVING SONG
And everytime I think of you
I’ll remember all the good times that we’ve had
And everytime I sing this tune
I will laugh, I will cry,
I will close my eyes
Cause I know that it won’t be long
Until we sing, we will write,
We will laugh away the night
And the good times will never end
When we meet again
And I’m gonna be somewhat lonely
Cause you know no one could ever fill your shoes
As iron sharpens iron
You have taught me how to be a stronger man
And I look forward to the day I’ll learn again
We will sing, we will write,
We will laugh away the night
And I know that it won’t be long,
Until we meet again
Though I wish that I were with you now
I know there’s a reason for space
I can dream of memories you’re writing down
And I look forward to that day
And the smile on your face
We will sing, we will write,
We might cry and we might fight
And the good times will never end
We will laugh, we’ll relax,
We’ll reflect on the years we’ve past
And I know that it won’t be long,
Until we meet again
xiXi =3
No comments:
Post a Comment