I was fixing my stuff when a paper full of ink on it caught my attention. I read it and found out that it was originally written last August 10, 2008. It was ofcourse from me and for a guy who actually broke me. BUT (take note, it’s a big ‘but’), him and I are okay now. Although it didn’t end with a fairytale- like ending, both of us our happy now with our own lives.
I am now alone even when everyone’ s around. It’s as if no one cares, no one likes me. I want someone whom I can talk to. This feeling makes me want to stop breathing.
I miss those non- stop laughs, those worry- free times. Those relaxing yet, very happy days. What’s going on? Is there something wrong with me? Am I not deserving to be happy?
I wanna feel that someone loves me dearly, that someone cares, that someone needs me. I have you yet, you’re invisible. Why can’t you show me that you’re there?
I told you I want to be with you ’till the end, but not like this for a long time. I wanna feel you’re there coz’ i’m really alone. My life is a mess. Where are you? Please call me, go here. Tell me I’ll be alright. That is what i needed.
I never felt this lonely before. It’s like I want to leave and start a new life. No matter what i do, I’m in grief. Can someone please save me?
You’re the only one I’m hoping for. But where are you now? Do you know how much I miss you? No, you don’ t. Coz’, if you do, you’d be here… comforting me…
I love you and you feel the same thing. We were happy but that was then. I wanna be with you but I’ m happy no more. I’m just not happy anymore.
No comments:
Post a Comment