It’s been days since I heard from my Mom that we’re leaving soon. Not June, but this May. It’s been days also since i cried my nights to sleep. Yeah, what I said in my last blog post was I guess–just a THOUGHT.
Thought. *sighs* i thought I am ready, hundred percent sure. But after knowing our “moving day”, again, I felt pain. Where in it struck me so so deep. Before I sleep, I always imagine that day drawing near. Saying goodbyes and giving tight hugs to my family. A very tearful day. I would even imagine that, that day would be rainy. Sky comforting me and trying to feel the same sorrow I have in my heart.
I still want to do a lot of things before I leave. Too many that I guess, I won’t be able to accomplish it all. I want one more day with my dear friends, with my cousins too. ONE DAY TRIP TO PAMPANGA, like a first timer child. My last view to my hometown.
I said in my last post that it’s like being “back to zero”, but here’s what I realized as days pass. In my stay here in Angeles City, 16 long years of being here, I think I’ve grown a lot now. I’ve learned too much in this town and i know that what I have absorbed and still absorbing ’till these days will be of big help as i moved to another place. I am not coming back to zero, but starting from level 2 (as my mentor said, Sir Sherwine Yalung). Maybe this life has it’s ten levels, I finished Pre-school, Elementary and Highschool and there’s still a lot of phase to face.
One thing I’m sure of is that I maybe worried now but I know that God won’t leave me alone.
xiXi =3
No comments:
Post a Comment