[original post here: May 12, 2010]
05.12.10; 12:13 AM - MIDNIGHT
I’ve been really busy and it’s really weird thinking that just weeks ago, I can’t think of anything that can actually consume my every second. Now, it’s like being caught-up with so many schoolwork needed to be passed. Maybe this so-called “activities” were brought intentionally, a past-time. I guess I was too desperate to fill-in my calendar with notes just to avoid confronting awful mishaps.
As the sun sets, as dimness overcomes, so is my heart. Sometimes, I wish for the clocks to do it the counter way, or better yet, stop tick-tocking, block the shade of nightfall, because everytime silence enters my hearing, everytime I let my eyes rest, senseless thoughts seem to overtake, my heart feels discomfort, making the hurt even painful each night. My pillows had witnessed everything, it had taken all the tears my eyes had let out. It has been my best friend. And as I sleep, I would always wish to see you in my dreams, cause I know that it’s my only option. None of the above.
As the daylight peeks into my sight, my heart hopes for you to come, be with you - cheer me up from my dreadful sleep. It hurts so much being here, but my heart keeps on holding, it won’t let itself be apart from yours.
Another night of pain and despair, silly-hopeful-uncertain dreams, regular morning tomorrow, go on with my to-do’s until it gets dark, everyone everywhere sleeps, silence leads to unwanted thoughts, another night of pain and despair.. and so on..
So much for summer, better leave.
No comments:
Post a Comment